Original topic:

Samsung S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
ji2012
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
All of a sudden I see the pink line in my display since today morning. I didn't drop my case and I have applies quailty phone case for added protevtion. This is totally unacceptable Samsung so there is no quality in your product. Please stop all the innovation like Galaxy AI and others, focus on this display line issue. What is the point in spending 80k and above to face this issue within the two years. When you couldn't fix this issue, there is no point providing an update for 5 or 7 years. I lost the trust that I had with Samsung. Please comment if you are facing similar issue with Samsung phones. 
11 Comments
lakshay13
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Just to the service center before 30th april you will get free replacement of screen
ji2012
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Thanks. Mine is out of warranty. Do you think I will get the free screen replacement? Is there any communication from Samaung for the screen replacement
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace/repair it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also,click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution . Thanks.
0 Likes
abijith12
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Got the same pink line while reading this issue..s22+ user..🥲
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung Is Offering Free Screen Replacment Till 30 April 2024
0 Likes
Anandr05
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
same issue for s22 too..
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung Is Offering Free Screen Replacment For Line Issues Till 30 April 2024
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

As per your query, kindly follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Power OFF Galaxy smartphones and turn ON-
To power off through Quick settings, swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap the Power icon in the upper right of the screen (next to the Settings icon), and then tap Power off.

Update device software (If Software update available): https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

Reset the device: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

In case the issue still occurs. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
There Is Only One Sollution Is To Replace The Screen And As Per I Know Samsung Is Affering Free Screen Replacment for Galaxy S21 Series For Green Line Issues Untill 30 April 2024
0 Likes