Original topic:

Samsung S21 FE 5G Network setting issues

(Topic created on: 02-04-2023 03:47 PM)
Kishan_Patel_CSE
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
We couldn't select both preferred network mode to 5G/4G/3G/2G.

If i set SIM 1 for Data Usage, then i couldn't set up network mode to 5G/4G/3G/2G on 2nd sim even the first SIM have 4G/3G/2G mode set.

Samsung should have to fix this issue in the next update.
5 Comments
Srinivas_
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Bro, this isn't an issue particularly, after all, the s21 fe doesn't support dual 5g standby. Whichever sim you're using for data this sim only supports 5G even though you're using 4g on that sim and the second one stays in 4G and below.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Kindly restart your smartphone once and also re-insert your SIM card.
Check device network in an open area: Kindly check your device in a different location/network coverage area.

Check device network mode settings
Please follow the below steps.
Step1: Navigate to the app's screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Connections.
Step3: Tap on Mobile networks.
Step4: Tap on network mode SIM1 or SIM2.
Step5: Select network mode.
Note: We recommend setting device network mode as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode.

Kindly do check the same SIM card in another phone or another SIM card on the same phone to verify the issue.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

AryanTooski
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hello

I got the same problem

Only one sim card can be set to work on 5G, then the other would Automatically change to LTE and below.

I can not set both on 5G at the same time.

I even can not set 4G on the other sim and it seem doesn't support that. The other can be set to LTE and below

Unfortunatly VERY disappointing. 

0 Likes
RsBisht1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Need Help
My Samsung S21 FE 5G not showing 5G connectivity but my other Small budget phone 5G network.
Hey Samsung Community Please Help me out as fast as Possible.
0 Likes
babry
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have used s21 fe 5g set, but it is not supporting 5g and it seems 4g set
0 Likes