Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Screen Flickering

(Topic created on: 09-22-2021 01:41 AM)
Coach123
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

After recent September 2021 Security update, I have noticed screen flickering issue on my Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G phone. It causes apps like youtube, hotstar to automatically switch to minimize mode after every 5-7 minutes. Only option to stop this from happening is to disable picture in picture mode for all these apps. However screen continues to flicker. Is anyone facing same issue after update ?
Kymberlydawn
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi. I have the same issue and it is driving me Crazy! I used the Smart Switch app originally when I transferred to my S20FE. How would the Smart Switch app solve the screen issue that I am experiencing now? 

0 Likes
Members_yMvo848
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Yep, even I'm experiencing the same for S20fe5g. 

0 Likes
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Ahhh why can't Samsung test their updates properly before pushing it to devices !!! Fed up with buggy updates !!
Kioko
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S

My S20+ motherboard was replaced after their update. Now screen is flickering after update again. Didnt know samsung is sending updates to make consumer life's miserable 

0 Likes
S20FEGUY
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
You have any touch issue while using keyboard or playing games after September patch?
0 Likes
Coach123
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Nope. Have not faced such issues.
0 Likes
S20FEGUY
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Ok cool then... plz inform me if your device stopped responding to your touches sometimes mostly while typing fast or playing games.
0 Likes
Jollygrn74
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

If screen switching affects this then it is same issue. It literally tries to switch windows by itself and fails. Mine shows as if it tried to switch to messages then when it fails I can't simply switch over to messages as it then fails, I then need to open it normally allowing me to switch back and forth until next glitch. Try closing everything start your game and when it fails, check your window switching

0 Likes
ArpitDabhi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes after the september month security update, I started facing the issue of sometimes the keyboard key is not pressed while typing (it was working before) and the other issue is, screen gets black for few microseconds. It happens so fast but yeah this issue was not there before the update
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check after rebooting your device. 

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.     

Warm Regards,   
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes