Original topic:

SCAM WHAT SUMSUNG STARTED THESE DAYS

(Topic created on: 02-11-2021 09:32 PM)
Honey3390
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Im using samsung s8. It was quite good till it got the last major update. They removed several major functions. I was a big fan of samsung. I used to record video in pro mode and this is why i purchased this phone. But after update they removed it + video, slow motion, super slow motion focus issue occured. There are lot of bugs introduced in my device after each and every update. Anyway could be a problem with the s8 devices. 🙂
Last year i brought M21. A week befofe i got a software update and after updating i find out that they deleted the ZOOM option in camera. Great work motherfuckers . If i try to pinch out to get zoom so they say " zoom is not supported in this mode" like 100$ chinese device. This phone has 3 cameras and they came up with a great idea after sotware update now you cant select nor the wide angle nor the main camera cause the option is deleted now. Its not a bug or something its happened intentionally by developers to kick user to purchase newer deviece after when they find out that their current device is getting poorer and poorer. Samsung is so mastermind or could be dickheads
27 Comments
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
No brand can remove the zoom feature , if they did this then it means that you are using your camera in 48MP mode and few phones can only zoom in their highest resolution picture . I know this because in M31 and M31s , i have seen that in 64MP mode , we cant zoom and thats obvious , either u want resolution or more optimisation . So now u decide .
And pls....Dont use cuss words here !
Bidkyam
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Why my samsung m21 phones takes 3-4 seconds to save photo while capturing from high resolution(48mp)?
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
M30s also takes . M31 and M31s also takes but its way of showing is different so that users dont find out that the pic is being saved . Now , coming to your topic, it takes time because in default resolutions , the megapixels which work are 16 only , so 48 is very detailed which takes more time to optimise . It also depends on ur RAM and ROM , a newly Bought one will barely show all this (veryyy new) but as storage and RAM goes , time taken so increases a bit. So , this in no bug or scam Samsung is doing , but a processing time which appears due to a but low processor(Exynos9611).
kkanth
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
then why they are providing this chip to mobile.
0 Likes
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Os that it comes in budget , and if u have so much problem in these 3-4 seconds processing , then either switch to 16mp shots or start using those chinese mi phones
0 Likes
kkanth
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I didn't compare samsung with other company bro.
thing is that samsung is cheating us. try to accept this. not only this issue. for example initially they were provide a new features and then they will remove some useful feature in the name of update. they are intentionally doing this in order user to purchase a new mobile.

try to understand this.
0 Likes
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Hey , yeah ik what u mean , but when you compare everything you will find that this is not a bad deal . Core UI brings basic features whereas Full UI brings manyy extra freatures . And you can see no other comapny provides 600mah and Super Amoled panel in 14k phones
0 Likes
Honey3390
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
there isnt any option to zoom in photo mode or switch to weide angle mode while taking photo. i used to do this feature before update. what i do now
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I guess your device is having an issue cause no other M21 user is facing such an issue.