Original topic:

SAMSUNG S23 battery " Learning usage patterns"

(Topic created on: 07-11-2024 03:09 PM)
TAFAA
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I bought Samsung s23 on 8th July and today is 10th July. Since 8th I'm observing my "Battery" tab in settings showing "Power saving. Charging", although my phone is charged and not on power saving mode.
With that when I click on "Battery" tab, it says "Learning usage patterns" for straight 2 days now. 
I don't know how long will it take to learn usage pattern or if my Device has battery issue and should visit a service center. 
Please suggest! 
8 Comments
Dove34
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Learning usage patern takes atleast Week
TAFAA
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
Oh is it! Then I shall wait.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It's take time 3 to 7 days. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
dheerajpatil
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I have been using s23 for more than a year now. I would suggest to use battery protection settings at maximum. It will limit charging at 80%.
rishabhsri20
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Actually it depends on your usage... For me I got the phone on 7th July and yesterday on 10th it went away.
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we want to inform you that when initially using the device, battery consumption may be rapid due to learning battery usage patterns and application of performance optimization. During this, the battery of the device drains more than usual but after a certain time, It will stabilize after a certain period. In case if you still facing the same issue, kindly feel free to get in touch with us.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

TAFAA
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
UPDATE : it is now showing me how long the battery will last. The analysis is complete after aprrox. 3 days. Thanks everyone.
0 Likes