Original topic:

S9 Plus screen problem finally solved

(Topic created on: 02-28-2022 09:50 AM)
Kay118
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
So many users were experiencing a screen glitch because of the software patch. And there were numerous temporary and solutions and very expensive solutions from samsung . 

But finally, the day ends with a Bad Battery🔋 . So I've tested so many tests and tricks . Finally my conclusion is that installing a fresh new battery will solve your issue. I've same issue with my Device screen was only working on low brightness. 

Samsung declares that it was a screen issue, I've talked to many users and all have same statement that samsung changed there display but also changed there battery. Users with same issue can know get a relief just get a new oem battery. And you are good to go. 

Also few more tips I want to add. I've read xda forum and numerous forums just to find out a solution but not found anything, its not easy to change your device we buy a flagship device so that we can use our devices for a long time like approx 5 to 6 years. 

Set your screen time to 2 min and don't do quick lock and unlock. Because this screen issue was born by this only, avoid these things you are good to use your device for next few years
I want people to ask samsung to provide us the parts because samsung service center states that we will not perform a partial repair. I want samsung to provide us atleast ability to buy battery only. But we can not because they refuse to sell parts to you .
6 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
That's a great tip bro. This is what this platform is actually for.
Kay118
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I want people to be aware that we have right to repair our own devices.
renjithrajr
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Same issue here bro. Display issue getting worse day by day.
But my worries are will I get waterproof after the service?
Kay118
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes the device will keep its waterproof ability. Because its all about original backglass gasket, its better to get battery from samsung service center. Because swapping display is not viable in 2022 when already s9plus is getting obsolete. Its better to use this device as permanent samsung device device and buy a new device.
renjithrajr
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
But when I watch a 4k video, its completely fine. Then comes back to home, there it starts.
0 Likes
Kay118
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes, same with me there is particular video. When I watch that my screen goes to normal, it's all about a software glitch. And to repair that samsung wants us to pay a hefty amount more than 15000
0 Likes