Original topic:

S9 Plus beta status

(Topic created on: 12-10-2018 08:46 AM)
akath
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi all,
Last Saturday we had a members meet up at Bangalore, where we guys asked about the pie beta. A company official told us that there were some problems with S9 with the alpha build like 
The camera was crashing.
There were frequent call drops.
Due to this the beta for S9 got delayed. So just be patient,also for those excited for beta its generally buggy and you won't get the full capability of your device. 
I talked to a friend who had one ui on Note 9 and his battery life has reduced to half that was on beta.

14 Comments
epsilon
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
its beta so we know it will be buggy n pie adapts battery usage then optimize your battery thats why you get to experience battery issue these are just shit excuses Samsung is making n making fool of customers in India
0 Likes
epsilon
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
how beta 3 update is available n they did not fix a camera bug n call drop for s9 update in india **** their developers
epsilon
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
https://youtu.be/Xq2BdrRI6rs watch this
0 Likes
RohitNawathe
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Well i am running the leaked build on my s9, no battery problems, no call drops nothing, little bugs here and there but nothing major. The beta is working fine they are just not releasing it don't know why.
Rambhupal
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I am flashed my S9 with One UI and enjoying the same without any bugs or lags. So, don't believe stories told by Samsung officials and don't circulate them in members.
RohitNawathe
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
@Rambhupal True. If other builds are working wonderfully there is no reason to believe that indian build has problems. They are just delaying it for no reason.
0 Likes
kalyan3
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I think samsung india just fooling their customers and giving false answers
0 Likes
SageSummer
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Reasons doesn't look promising.
0 Likes
vishnupv009