Original topic:

S9 Plus beta status

(Topic created on: 12-10-2018 08:23 AM)
akath
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi all,
Last Saturday we had a members meet up at Bangalore, where we guys asked about the pie beta. A company official told us that there were some problems with S9 with the alpha build like 
The camera was crashing.
There were frequent call drops.
Due to this the beta for S9 got delayed. So just be patient,also for those excited for beta its generally buggy and you won't get the full capability of your device. 
I talked to a friend who had one ui on Note 9 and his battery life has reduced to half that was on beta.

14 Comments
iamshubham
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
agar aisa hain toh nhi chhaiye beta . me wait kar lunga jan tak
0 Likes
Vinja
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
True, let's wait!
0 Likes
NEELAM4
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I tried the S9 pie that released for UK. Everything was working perfectly. I went back to Oreo, because I thought they will release pie beta in India. Now I predict they will release Pie beta in India for S9 plus next. They will give preference to Note 9 and S9 plus. In their current promo also, they have given discounts for Note 9 and S9 plus only. IMO we S9 users are left out.
akath
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
just to clarify here
I am not supporting Samsung's decision to delay the beta in any way instead since google had released project treble from oreo Samsung should have been able to release the final version by now ideally. I am just conveying what was told to us on members meet up.
0 Likes
NEELAM4
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Current Samsung's priority is to fix the Pie beta bugs identified in US, Germany, South Korea, UK, etc... They might consider India as part of next Pie beta update for above said countries. That might happen sometime this month or you never know we will get only the final stable release in Jan/Feb.
0 Likes