Original topic:

S7 Edge Mirror Link to Maruti Brezza

(Topic created on: 01-11-2017 07:03 PM)
ShahBrijeshRathod
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Having problem connecting S7 Edge to Maruti Brezza via mirror link as the screen shows blank and no application is seen. I want to use Google navigation and music from my mobile. Does anyone have a solution to it?
0 Likes
6 Comments
Niyat98
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
same happens with my s-cross
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Isn't there a solution to this problem?
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Thanks for providing feedback for S7 Edge Mirror Link to Maruti Brezza. We have noted down your valuable feedback and shared this with our relevant department. Any update regarding this will be communicated through various channels or through Samsung Members Community. Also, the relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section ( Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports )
0 Likes
patt
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
same problem in my car too.ciaz
0 Likes
patt
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I purchased s7 edge and mirror link not working is not acceptable
0 Likes
selvavm
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Is this fixed? I am also facing issue with mirrorlink and A5 2017. I installed car mode and I can see car mode app in Skoda rapid display and I can also see the mirrorlink app Sygic car navigation. However, I am getting message "App not supported while driving" when I open the sygic app although it is supported while driving (checked with the app support team)
0 Likes