Original topic:

S24ultra scammed

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
smriti121
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
So i bought my samsung s24ultra on 28th march but when i mailed samsung yesterday they are telling me your activation date is 01/02/2024 what to do help me 

27 Comments
smriti121
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
But I have mailed them again, but now they are saying the date is the 28th again. I don't know what's wrong. Let me show you.
0 Likes
smriti121
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Here1714304673213.jpg
0 Likes
am100
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Wow 😂😂😂 what jokers they are. In my humble opinion, just go to any nearest official samsung service center and get checked there ur actual activation date n warranty details. They will tell within 2 mins by checking imei n it will be most accurate information u can get.
0 Likes
smriti121
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you, I will do that only. 😁
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to please share your contact details on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

john163
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
so whats the problem you have 1 year warranty, the earlier date is the mfg date of the product, your actual warranty starts from the day you purchased not activate your phone
0 Likes
MrinalKJha
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Talk to the vendor from where you bought it. File Police Compliant if they do not support and a case in consumer court.
0 Likes
smriti121
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Alright thanks
0 Likes