Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S24

(Topic created on: 02-21-2024 10:37 PM)
Ghirswin
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
So I received my R1000 voucher and decided to purchase me a smart view wallet case.

I must say it looks nice 👌 
Ghirswin
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yeah i got one. Just look under your benefits tab. I got mine through cell c...just go under benefits then follow the steps...they will then email you the code to redeem...delivery was also fast...It was suppose to be delivered today but got it yesterday
Duane89
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
You have to use you s24 series to redeem it
Jacques88
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Thank you, Samsung could have put a screen protector on instead of this black paper sticker **bleep**. My s22 ultra screen cracked while I waited for the case and screen protector. Dont wanna risk it again.
0 Likes
Duane89
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I know the feeling, this s24 uktra feels so fragile without a cover. Ive gotten one already, but no screen protector yet
bryan1989
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Beautiful
mehtarahmed
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
How did it accept your email, I have been trying for quite some time now, it just says invalid email address
0 Likes
Ghirswin
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
So go to benefit....click on redeem now....then you will be directed to the site to add your details....complete everything and if it's not enough docs they will mail you to say what you must send to qualify....if everything is right you will get the mail saying it's been successful and the code.1708581279130.jpg
nadia-k
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Interesting, I learned something new today
0 Likes
Duane89
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Did you pre register on the Samsung site after the phone was announced? I believe only if you showed interest there you qualify for the R1000 voucher
0 Likes
Duane89
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
They didn't have the cover in stocks that I wanted. So I payed R300 extra and bought the Galaxy Buds FE
0 Likes