Original topic:

S24 plus camera is not good

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
SunnyJT
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

The camera quality, especially when it comes to indoor photos in artificial light, is worse than I could have ever imagined. Knowing last year's S23+ and Ultra, this year's S24 plus seems a major downgrade.

I see severe color noise, fuzzy skin and hair and washed out colours. If the colour issue can be easily corrected with a quick edit, the other two: noise and people skin and hair processing are not. I could shoot in RAW and edit after but this is not the point.

I have tried to switch all sort of settings from On to Off and back again, within the Camera app settings and Camera Assistance. Curious if anyone has found anything to at least improve a bit because it is quite clear the entire processing of the camera is subpar? 

4 Comments
jayantpatt
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Some blind lover and paid samsung member will say this is **bleep** . You are right I am also facing the same issue s24 ultra can't even compete to realme 15k range phone in both front and back camera. Front camera quality is so poor even on great lighting condition you will find so much noise and colour issue.
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding. This will help us to investigate further and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
SunnyJT
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
How can I share the files? Should I share here? It happens for all the pictures taken indoor
0 Likes
SunnyJT
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Any solution?
0 Likes