Original topic:

S24 Ultra

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Kviz
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
The Most awaited flagship smartphone, I have been a samsung user since my childhood so after getting a job my aim was to buy a flagship mobile in my own money. I waited for S24 ultra and finally I bought it. Now it made me regret that why did I do so, I had options to buy Apple etc... but I choose samsung just because it was my sentiment.

Charging huge amount of money? In order to compromise the quality? My mobile camera is failing for the past 6 hours i don't when it would get fixed. It's been less than one month since I bought this mobile it is disheartening to see this issue. I am not able to open it now. Many tech brains can blame me or try to give me solution on how to fix this. None of fixes doesn't going to fix the lost trust on your brand. Why because if it was around 6 months or 1 year may be I can compromise that it's because of my usage wear and tear. But within 1 month these kind of software issues are not at all acceptable. So this is the reason why you have kept return or replace option just for 7-10 days of the mobile purchase? And also on the Comprehensive protection plan we already gave huge amount on the purchase just for this faulty mobile then also they are asking to buy a plan around 16K in that cost one can buy a economical mobile itself. If I think to buy this out of future fear that what if something like this could happen in the future then also we cannot buy this after 30 days of mobile purchase? What a strategic move my camera got fault just after the 30 days. I Don't know what to say all I can say that this is not worth at all. Now I understand why people are freaking for IOS. Don't try to increase the cost try to increase the quality.
6 Comments
Gundra
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Hi bro, sorry for your loss.. u did wrong trusting scamsung.. they make **bleep** ads to attract customers.. mobiles and its updates are worst.. u should have choosen iphone than samsung bro. Whatsoever it happened now we cant do anything.. please visit nearest service centre n your phone is under warranty.. they will fix this for free.. its not hardware issue.. its a software issue i think..they will fix it n give u.. but really feeling sorry for the pain u r feeling.. never suggest samsung to anyone..
Kviz
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
True, I was once the person who suggested android over iPhone because of silly sentiments. But now I realize the reality.
Gundra
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Dont go behind sentiments.. it will sacrifice or kill ur dreams n happiness.. see what happened now.. pain is urs.
0 Likes
FF75
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I feel sorry for the issue FYI I had used iPhone 13 and 14 pro max respectively for year after year and the issues that I had with them are
Heavy battery drain with the 14 pro max just by using a Hotspot 5g
Charging is mediocre and if I didn't place the phone in the ventilated place the phone gets warm and it will stop Charging
There are some app based issue when using iPhone
Network coverage is below average in here even for 4g
The only advantage is privacy and security along with grt software experience
I had to sell it due to these issues and incurred a loss of around 70k for both phones
himz12
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I truly understand your pain bro...
I don't like IOS but using this phone now i have to say Iphone its is not samsung😕
0 Likes
FF75
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
What I'm saying is iPhone is above Samsung when it comes to overall business but they still have these issues and defects