Original topic:

Network and Camera issue

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Dinkle
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hello, i have s24 ultra and it works fine when 5g is available but when there is only 4g, internet doesn't work properly. 

2nd issue- whenever i open my camera app it stucks the screen for approx 10 seconds, after that it works fine.

When i asked the officials, they asked me reset all my settings, but still so solution.
Anyone else have the same problem or is it just me. 
What should i do?
3 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Please reset network setting of both Sim one by one and than reset all settings of your's device in general management settings also Flight ✈️ mode on n off one time, restart your's device without any Sim in slots, interchange Sim in slots ,turn off power saving mode then try to it's again also clear catche and clear data of camera app and reset camera settings then try to it's again. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
vinayshah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Use ur phone in safe mode for 2-3 hours & see if the issue persists. If the problem stays that means its software bug which can be solved by hard resetting ur phone(obviously after taking backup) but if the issue doesn't get solved then visit service center and claim warranty.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issues.

Galaxy device internet issue: Check Mobile Network: Settings> Connections>Mobile networks> Network mode> Select 5G/LTE/3G/2G (auto connect).

Check Network Operator: Settings> Connections> Mobile networks> Network operators> Select automatically.

Check Data Roaming: Settings> Connections> Mobile networks> Data roaming to enable it, if disabled.

Reset network settings: Settings> General management> Reset> Reset network settings> Reset settings> Unlock your screen> Reset.

Check another network operator SIM: If the issue has not been resolved, then get in touch with the network operator and try to check with another network operator SIM.
Note: kindly contact your network service provider once to make sure there is no issue from their end.

Galaxy device Camera issue: Reset the camera settings: Home screen tap on Camera>Settings>Reset settings>Reset.
Clear camera application data: Apps>Camera>Storage>Clear Data
Check app cache: Settings > Apps > Camera> Storage > Clear Cache.

Update the software if available: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

Reset your device: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

If the issue persists, kindly report the problems with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes