Original topic:

S23 Apps are not loading with wifi connection but working fine with mobile data

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
vish777abd
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Can any one help me out to fix this issue. Some apps are not loading with wifi connection. Same apps are working well with mobile data. Especially streaming apps not at all loading with wifi.
13 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Please reset network setting of both Sim one by one and than reset all settings of your's device in general management settings also Flight ✈️ mode on n off one time, restart your's device without any Sim in slots also interchange Sim in slots, turn off power saving mode and go to wifi setting and click on intelligent wifi also. Then try to it's again. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
vish777abd
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Tried it but facing the same issue.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly reset factory data with backup then try to it's again. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
vish777abd
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I already did yesterday factory reset it doesn't help me.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also,click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution . Thanks.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
Ramsundhar
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Is wifi faster than mobile data ?
0 Likes
vish777abd
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes wifi is much faster than mobile data.
0 Likes
Pavandivvela
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yeah my wifi is plan is 300 Mbps but still even I faced the same issue loading with wifi every time .. Pls update if you get to know know any solution
0 Likes