Original topic:

S22 Ultra Green line issue.

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Vaandu
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Whenever there update came from samsung side be careful with that,

After updating 6.1 UI get green line issue.

Samsung side no response still now,they are simply ignoring and avoid the conflict of premium customers.

Samsung just need to loot the money from customer not resolve the problems, after 2 years they create a problem.

Samsung always to software degradation and performance degradation evern 12gb and 256 or 512 gb internal also.

Several years Samsung marketing strategy like green line and pink line and display issue.

They have proper infrastructure but they are intentionally make a issue and degradation performances.

9 Comments
Krishan15
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
So sad bro
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace /repair it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
VinodGowda
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
No use bro once out of warranty they'll not repair free of cost
You've pay for display cost repair
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
akram23
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Jaada se jada share karo ye problem ko take Samsung ko v samajh aye
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

As per your query, kindly follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Power OFF Galaxy smartphones and turn ON-
To power off through Quick settings, swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap the Power icon in the upper right of the screen (next to the Settings icon), and then tap Power off.

Update device software (If Software update available): https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

Reset the device: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

In case the issue still occurs. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
Pradeepchuriwala
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes 2 green line S22 Ultra
0 Likes
acekage
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same !!!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Samsung S21 FE user
I have faced a white line issue after one ui 6.1 update

Initially, I contacted the samsung helpline number, and they said to visit the service center

So, I have visited the service center and raised the job sheet ( including the IQC test ).
Service center members are saying there is no policy right now, and they said replacement is based on chargeable ( around 12k for s21fe)

Again, I have contacted the helpline number, and they are saying it's usage fault. So I have asked if it's a usage fault only limited people will face the problem, not a bulk amount of users ( there is no answer from him ) and connected call to a higher department ( decision-making department)

Had a few minutes of conversation with the higher department and asked to send the bill copy of the mobile

After a few days, they called back and said that due to a software update, you are facing the line issue. We are ready to provide a discount on your display, and the final amount after discount is 531/- rupees.

Service center placed order of the part waiting for replacement

If your phone doesn't have any physical or liquid damage and is used in a proper way, Samsung always helps us.

Contact the right person for your problem.
0 Likes