Original topic:

S21FE Call related issue

(Topic created on: 03-23-2023 04:45 PM)
MonK11
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
So I'm using this S21FE for past 2 months and I'm using the phone with dual SIM for past few weeks(Airtel in SIM 1 and Jio in SIM 2). Basically I'm using Airtel for calling and Jio for data because Airtel 5G in my area is a bit patchy.

So whenever I'm calling someone or receiving call on Airtel I'm facing severe calling issues like, the other person can't hear me, the call won't connect, the call won't disconnect(I have to cut the call from notification panel after cutting it from the call screen!), on video call I cannot see the other party or they can't see my video, etc.

I'm pretty much sure it's Samsung's issue because I have two more Samsung phone in my home one is A52 and other is A52s and both are on Airtel and none facing such issues.

I just want to know if someone is facing the same issue in their S21FE of any other Samsung 5G device.
Thank you 

17 Comments
MonK11
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
No the problem is still there.
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience you are facing. We understand your concern and will help you resolve this. Kindly follow the below steps to resolve your issue:

Check device network mode settings
Please follow the below steps.

Step1: Navigate to apps screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Connections.
Step3: Tap on Mobile networks.
Step4: Tap on network mode SIM1 or SIM2.
Step5: Select network mode.

Note: We recommend to set device network mode as LTE/3G/2G or 5g (auto connect) mode.

Check network operator settings
Kindly set device network operator as "Automatically".

Please follow the below steps.

Step1: Navigate to apps screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Connections.
Step3: Tap on Mobile networks.
Step4: Tap on Network operators.
Step5: Select automatically.
Note: We recommend to set device network operators as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode.
Step6: Tap on OK.
Step7: Registered on network.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bhai aapke pass airtel sim Hai to usme data alerts aate Hai exm.50 % data used wo wala
0 Likes
MonK11
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Ha ate hai 50%, 90% aur 100% main
Galaxy S
To bhai uska please screenshot send kro 🙏
0 Likes
MonK11
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Ye lo20230817_214252_1000023180_1692288777.jpg
0 Likes
Shamnam
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I am facing exactly the same issues with my newly bought s21 fe just 20 days back.
Tired of it...
MonK11
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Really that's true, I stopped using Jio, currently using only Airtel 5G because the network become somewhat stable.
0 Likes