Original topic:

S21 FE Exynos variant - Green line issue

(Topic created on: 05-03-2024 12:42 PM)
Athul2704
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
My S21 FE got the first green line after the Jan 2024 update.The line appeared while I was using the phone.The line initialy appeared thin and within 2 seconds got wider.Since then the lines have been increasing every month.I went to the service centre and asked them to create a job sheet as I was sure my phone does not have any physical or water damange to which even the service centre officials also agreed.The officials at the service centre mentioned that we need to repeatedly call the customer care and ask for free replacement and be adamant about it .Post this I have contacted the customer care multiple times and explained the situation.They are still saying there is no policy for free replacement with respect to S21 FE model outside waranty period as Samsung has not yet acknowleged this as an issue. My phone is only 1.5 year old and hardware in perfect conditon.I am now reluctant to purchase any samsung phone as even the flagship phones are experiencing the same green line issue. I have been a samsung user since 2007. Maybe its not worth investing in Samsung phones anymore.Extremely dissappointed to have such issues for no fault of the users. :(

S21 FE Exynos Green line issue

S21 FE Green line issue

6 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace /repair it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
Satya0307
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
The is with AMOLED screens, various companies are facing same issue...even my s20+ had green line issue where samsung denied replacement saying product is out of warranty...now i have s21fe and many users are facing same issue...sadly samsung attitude towards this problem is impractical, they had earlier policy regarding s20,21,22 series phones till 30th april in which s21fe was excluded, on other hand company like ONEPLUS is providing lifetime screen replacement policy in india. This attitude is not expected from big company like SAMSUNG which have big number of share in indian mobile market.
shahil888
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
This is a new feature. On March security update samsung increased screen security by implementing green grills on screen, hence all data is safe under this strong green grills 😂 😂 😂. Fu*** brand scamsung 😂.
0 Likes
sakuya_bob
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
First, try contacting the service center. If they don't help or ask for a large sum of money, simply register a complaint on the NCH app for assistance. For more details, refer to my latest community post.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to please share your contact details on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes