Original topic:

S21 FE 5G Refresh Rate Bug

(Topic created on: 01-17-2022 01:04 PM)
heyraymond
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, my S21 FE 5G (Exynos) seems to have a refresh rate bug. There are times when the refresh rate will drop way below 60Hz, causing huge lag and stutters in the animation across the entire UI. Usually, I have to restart the phone for it to be smooth again. However, after some time, the refresh rate will plummet again. I honestly do not know if this is software or hardware related. The phone is updated to the latest version and it also occurs even if all recent apps are cleared. 

Does anyone else who owns a S21 FE 5G (Exynos) facing a similar issue? 

30 Comments
AjayCA
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Once optimize all the apps with Galaxy App Boaster on Samsung's Good Guardians app. If you don't know, Good Lock and Good Guardians are the 2 apps that's officially launched by Samsung for it's Galaxy Smartphones. The issue you are currently facing, will be sorted with this Boost. Download and install the Good Guardians and it's plug-ins from the apk mirror.Screenshot_20220117-131848_Good Guardians.jpgScreenshot_20220117-131842_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20220117-131857_Galaxy App Booster.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy S
This won't work dude
0 Likes
AjayCA
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Oh S21 FE? I thought S20 FE😅 after the Android 12 update..
Galaxy S
Nah bro all devices with 4.o experience same issue even these newbies like s21fe
AjayCA
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Actually, I experienced that issue with 90Hz on my A72, but after boosting this multiple times, it's better now.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hope they fix software bugs in one ui 4.1
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
S21fe is a new phone and hence some bugs are expected. Rest assured it will be fixed soon.
RishiGopal
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Me To Having Same Refresh Rate Problem In S21 Ultra 5G Animation Delays less than 60 Hz Refresh Rate In Standard Motion Smoothness
0 Likes
Members_cnFPI74
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S

The new s21fe too got this problem