Original topic:

S20 FE Screen and battery issue

(Topic created on: 12-26-2020 05:01 PM)
nanikp
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Recently I brought a s20 fe exynos variant, I was using note 8 which is 3 years old now and pretty much excited about everything FE offered( camera, 120hz, battery, ufs 3.1 and much more). 

But its been a week and I'm getting poor battery performance of 4hrs sot and I'm experiencing a lot of touch issues and was not able to pinch zoom j
Into a photo. The touch issue is bordering me too much such that the 120hz isn't giving me any feels.
To be frank my note 8 feels way too legendary in front of FE. I got too disappointed. 

Please if anyone have fixes for either of battery or the touch issue reply to this tread. It would be too helpful.
18 Comments
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Rohit9r
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hi Team,

Despite of changing so many settings.
Can't we expect a refined software update
in order to get more battery life.
If you are unable to do so
Kindly take help from Apple Inc.
They have better software management
Despite of smaller batteries in their devices
Moorpana
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi Nanikp, I got my S20 FE and not even a day I have faced the exact same problem that you have.
Added a post to Samsung Community and also shared the feedback with Samsung.
I've been a Oneplus User for years now and only since I didn't get wanted to get a Chinese phone, so S20 FE was the only alternative to a flagship One plus phone and also in my budget.
Not even a day and all these issues. I've already started regretting my decision to get this phone.
Not sure whether Samsung would be able to help with this with either a software update else returning back the phone will be best solution to get rid of the problems
Highly disappointed
nanikp
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have been a Samsung user since s6 and used s7 edge and note 8. I have never experienced such issues in them but this new device FE is really troubling me.
0 Likes
Moorpana
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Did you had an official response from Samsung on this issue?
I've tried to get in touch with them but had no response.
0 Likes
nanikp
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
nope bro, even i tried but didn't get a response yet.
0 Likes
nanikp
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
got this update today which says touch screen stability has been improved. hoping that this update will fix the issue.Screenshot_20201023-091939_Software update_1518.jpg
0 Likes
nanikp
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@Moorpana @Rohith9r can you guys suggest me a case for s20 fe pls
0 Likes
mkaustav
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi, I just switched to S20FE from A30. Touch is all fine but battery performance is disheartening. 4 hours of hot spot on an one day old handset with 100% charge brought it down to 19%. Getting it submitted to a service center seems impossible as they said they need 2 to 3 days of time for observation post a factory reset. Heating near the rear camera is another issue.
Can someone suggest user friendly solution. I cannot leave my phone for 2/3 days at a service centre.
Looking forward for suggestions from Samsung community?
0 Likes