Original topic:

Problems in Samsung S10

(Topic created on: 01-03-2020 10:33 AM)
Soumyadipto
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung S10, the best phone of Samsung Galaxy S series has several issues in it. Even the android 10 upgrade couldn't fix it completely. 

There are problems with Auto brightness that fails to rapidly adjust the screens brightness in different light conditions. 

Battery drain have always been a common issue for Samsung s10. In optimised power settings the charge drains almost a percent a minute with normal light usage although the device is capable of getting charged pretty fast and that's quite impressive. 

The sound quality is very poor for Google play especially in Samsung s10 unlike the rest if Samsung models. 

The front camera sometimes fails to get a proper image in low light condition thus making moments captured hazy at times when needed at a glance. 

The face unlock fails to unlock the phone faster like it was in Android 9. Unlike iPhones it cannot unlock phone when making faces with different facial expressions or random make ups. 

Changes of modes in camera is slower than the last version of android. Thus makes it difficult in rapid situations. 

Games lags at times on being  played with high graphics mode in Android 10 in Samung S10. 

Updates are required to make this a better model with such outstanding Hardware quality support.
7 Comments
Soumyadipto
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
The maximum power saving mode solves the battery issue to some extent thought it's not the ultimate solution
0 Likes
Soumyadipto
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
The Dolby Atmos settings distorts the Bass quality for Google play Music. It's better to keep it turned off.
0 Likes
Soumyadipto
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
The maximum performance settings in power saving mode gives a better gaming experience although it's merely kills the battery brutally.
0 Likes
SreeShivu
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
bro android 10 is designed for note 10 series and it's optimized for s10 series, I also faces this issues when iam on s10 plus ,but when I chaged to note 10 all are working well even on beta testing, so wait for the patch update soon ur issues will be ckeared
0 Likes
Bishal98366
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
😂😂android 10 designed for note 10 series?? Really are u mad ?😂😂😂
SreeShivu
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
not joking ya ,on beta banner on the left side bottom side its mentioned, I faced some camera issues when I used beta on my s10 plus and i went to service center here in Kerala, they also told me that one ui 2.0 is optimized for s10 series that's y I have faced some camera issues, while I replaced my s10 plus with note 10 and tested the beta ,it went well without any issues.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Hi there,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. In order to examine the issues occurring in your device, kindly send us the separate error log files of the every issue using Samsung member application by following below mentioned path-

Open Samsung member app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error reports>attach log file.

Note: For better assistance, please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Regards,

Samsung Members Team

0 Likes