Original topic:

Power button issue

(Topic created on: 02-17-2021 07:48 AM)
Joshuanaik
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hey, i bought a samsung s20+ recently but after a couple of weeks, the power button seems to be less clicky than the volume buttons, it's like, it takes less pressure to click the power button and it wasn't there like that.
If the power button is pushed inside, maybe like if a pressure damage has occured, will the water resistance be still in place?
Or will the water seep in through the power button?
(The power button works perfectly though)
5 Comments
Galaxy S
Most of the times there is a rubber seal around buttons flex inside so it should be fine.

But my personal opinion don't play with water knowingly because that can damage your phone even if its on perfect condition. IP68 is tested in lab condition so they can handle some splashes only in real world scenarios.

Hope you understood.
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Best feature, Samsung added in double tap to lock, this is a good way to reduce using power button
Joshuanaik
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Im using a case that came out the box , my S7's buttons were fine with lot of use, can't believe s20 has such buttons
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Nah, nothing like that S20 volume button is durable than your old S7. If you feel if yours having issues in the button, then its the problem with your unit
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes