Original topic:

Poor Camera Performance after Oct 2nd Security Patch

(Topic created on: 11-12-2020 11:35 AM)
rojon
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Facing poor camera performance on S10 Lite after the second October security patch update. Issue with focus and details are lost. Anyone else facing these issues ?
8 Comments
chaitu197
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yes , me too
0 Likes
leelakarthik
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
feeling the same, over sharp images
0 Likes
Galaxy S

i have only one issue with camera that is color shifting issue with red color mostly in all situation except the natural daylight images this issue i think with it's hardware not software otherwise it will be solved 

0 Likes
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yeah that's right. Happens for me too. However I don't think its an hardware issue. The S10 lite is equipped with a Sony IMX586 sensor which is the same as the one found in oneplus 8t .
0 Likes
Galaxy S
if you right then i think samsung should provide a update for this issue
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be assured and perform following methods to resolve the Camera issue:-

1. Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear Cache/data).

2. Reset the Device:- Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
How to reset:- Settings>General Management>Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Clear camera lens with microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt and dust from the camera lens.

* Reset camera settings
Camera > Settings > Reset settings > Reset.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes