Original topic:

PUBG Mobile team unable to resolve issue in samsung

(Topic created on: 09-01-2019 04:15 PM)
xdgone
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
Pubg mobile developers are slow when its issue while playing in samsung device , This is pathetic developer work when its about solving issue by tencent developers for samsung optimisation 

This time i found a serious bug in their LITE VERSION.  but their response is same no matter if i send bugs technical detailed explanations for global , vn , korean or chinese verision of mobile or the lite 

Tencent is always pathetic when issues are related to samsung , pixel or about cheaters 

I tested this many times with tencent,  they are always in hurry to fix issues with other chinese brands , but if i do specify any bug rised in devices like PIXEL , IPhone , Samsung than their reply always like

Game play experince would not effected but due to technical changes etc etc .

I explained all the technical aspects of issues and logs collected using Adb debugging, gpu rendering,   and snapshots etc

It seems they are slower to provide resolution to issues with samsung game play 

The game itself drops FPS and handles Vsync so pathetically.  I tested that also , at first i assumed it is related to the device manufacturer but report from the examining the app shows its app issue not the device manufacturer ( snapshot attached )

In the last snapshot of report one can easily see that pubg mobile handles UI response very slowly , number of missed Vsync is so high etc etc

From Graphics info pid of samsung UI shows 99th perchantile about 9ms 

But Pubg pid shpws Ui 99th perchantile as 44ms

So huge non optimization 

What the hell pubg developers is doing 

2 Comments
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes u r absolutely right
0 Likes
GauravK21
Expert Level 2