Original topic:

One ui 2.0 review by a s9 flagship user.

(Topic created on: 07-18-2020 12:22 PM)
Princevs2
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
One ui 2.0 made my s9 a 6000rs phone. it heats always, soc is about 3hrs, can't play pubg smoothly.... f*ck off samsung!!

Never ever buy a Samsung **bleep***t phone!!
Their phone looks good from outside but too poor to handle simple task.
Their exynos is the main reason.
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
one ui 2.0 or 2.1
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
don't give bad language to Samsung🤮...it's fault of you only because may you simply install that software by mobile data or wifi where the proper and recommended method is to flash that firmware by Odin or smart switch or through authorized Samsung service center especially when any big os update or new ui interface comes....one ui 2.0 and 2.1 is just like butter smooth not a single issue is there .🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣thatswhy Samsung introduced smart switch that people's can get software hole free highest performance of devices but people doing same mistakes repeatedly and facing different types of issues in device....there is no fault in software..I am using same devices not a single issue present because first day I flashed it
0 Likes
Rishi4D
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Same phone. But PUBG and COD runs perfectly fine on my phone, Surprisingly I have never faced any CPU & GPU throttling issues also and my gameplay remains fine but yeah Battery drains more which happens for obvious reasons and is perfectly normal during gaming. No idea what's causing these extraordinary issues in your phone. Resetting may help.

P.S.- Mine is S9+ with 6GB RAM.
0 Likes
Anushka01
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
i love my S9+...
perfect mobile phone
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you regarding Samsung device and to resolve "Overheating" issue please follow the below given steps:

1) Close background running apps.
2) Uninstall the unnecessary apps.

Overheating--Follow the link for more details :- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report)
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes