Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

One UI 6 beta version issue

(Topic created on: 09-03-2023 07:33 PM)
1001me
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Anyone facing issues with s23 ultra camera after the latest one UI 6 beta version update. My portrait video mode is not working properly also expert raw is not at all working. Anyone else having the same issues??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
Many users are having issues after OneUI 6 beta version so don't worry about that it will get fixed. These kind of issues are normal as beta versions are not stable. If you found my information helpful then please click on the dots on my comment and click on "Accept solution".

View solution in context

2 Comments
Solution
Galaxy S
Many users are having issues after OneUI 6 beta version so don't worry about that it will get fixed. These kind of issues are normal as beta versions are not stable. If you found my information helpful then please click on the dots on my comment and click on "Accept solution".
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and request you kindly share the log file. Without a log file we cannot analyze this issue, Also share video clips and images for better undersanding and report this issue with the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

To attach the log file: Samsung member > Click on beta banner > Switch to beta mode > Beta feedback > Send feedback > Error report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes