Original topic:

One UI 2.0 Bita with Android 10 for S10 Plus

(Topic created on: 10-26-2019 11:07 AM)
DemonPrince
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Is there any issue with One UI 2.0 Bita for S10 Plus?
9 Comments
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
few of thm are facing prblms..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bro..try to check.my posts..yeah there are several issues, few are obviously expected ones as its beta version but some were not expected..like navigation bar setting problem..UI is bit slow..and I will post conclusive review very soon..👍🌝

NOTE: ITS NOT FOR PERSONAL PROMOTIONS..ITS FOR USERS, WHO WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT UNBIASED REVIEW OF BETA VERSION..
0 Likes
himanshuk
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yes
0 Likes
DemonPrince
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Please mention what type of issue you are facing..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Beta is not for users who want a bugfree experience. Its for them who want to enjoy the features at the first but with a cost of sacrificing their stability plus battery life.
There are a handful of bugs like the notification bar gets stuck or gets freezed.
The Gesture bar is not refined yet. You get a black bar in some apps while using it.
Some apps like twitter and chrome are slow while opening
The transition effects are slow.
The keyboard is not allinged but i feel it is experimental.
Night mode exposure is set in max by default.
Dark mode bug with battery saver
Some external apps notification icon is too large.
Some apps like goodlock dont support android 10 due to their api

These are all the issues that i found. And reported in the beta section suggestion. So before installing the beta you need to keep in mind all the bugs you would face.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
The one big positive about this beta is Google camera with some of my props modification is working great. You get the front and the back portrait mode with the new night mode. Unfortunately the front cam night mode is not working.
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
best update have few bugs
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yeah there the entire good lock in not working
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Can you please do me a favour and like this post? Thankyou!
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/Diwali-with-Galaxy/td-p/2625921
0 Likes