Original topic:

Need Manual Pro mode like s10 in s10 lite also

(Topic created on: 08-03-2020 12:10 PM)
subratd
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
There seems to be one of the major camera feature missing in S10 lite as there is no shutter speed adjustment as well as scene adjustments in pro mode which is quite disappointing.
Samsung please help to add this feature so that it will be complete power packed beast phone with best camera features

Pro Mode in S10

Pro mode in S10 lite ( Same as A series) quite disappointing 
alphamaanas
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Is it something that can be provided using a software update, or should we stop hoping for a proper Pro mode for S10 Lite
sandy1326
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Didn't get any manual shutter speed option in pro mode. Please add the feature.

0 Likes
Sovan_129
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Please bring back that pro camera features (shutter speed , focusing) through a update ..we need this very much 

0 Likes
kanna25896
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
it's been 2 months but you guys only rolling out security patches..it's a false promises from Samsung
wildn0mad
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
please Samsung the pro grade camera only speaks out when it's actually able to use the entire pro mode including shutter speed and manual focus
0 Likes
Vasilis_NG
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

You're not considering our frustration, then you don't deserve our dedication!! 

Shame on you Samsung!

0 Likes
Dhanush333
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Pro mode with shutter speed and ISO control is something you must include in a smartphone at this price point. I mean look at your competition. Your likely to loose 1 extra customer to other competition. 

Do update us whether will we get an update were we can expect those features to be added or just move on.

subratd
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Correct. Still no update has yet rolled out. They are just giving tagline welcome to pro grade camera but its missing all pro features. Even if Samsung A51 is having the same camera configuration with macro mode added as plus point. S and note series are considered as flagship series. Even if at 40000 price range the processor and display frame rate is compromised when compared to oneplus 7t. So in the end i hope a better update will be added those features to camera.
jimjam69
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

Just got this phone, upgraded from the S8 and extremely disappointed to find out camera pro is not a pro mode, just another automatic mode.  The only reason I chose to stick with Samsung was the kick **bleep** camera that the S8 had.  Photography is big part of my profession. Why Oh why would you remove these features it what made your phones superior to your competitors.

So we have to wait for an update 🙄  time I don't think I have due needing to take professional quality photography for my business.  Big decision today, do send this phone back and stick with my old beaten up s8 or wait for the update 🤔

subratd
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Lost hope. In next update ( i.e ui 2.1 version) its not going to bring that pro mode to S10 as seen on European devices. Samsung is competing with Iphone by increasing price tag but they don't think that other brands like oneplus mi are also close competitors. Even if they are providing snapdragon variant devices at affordable price which is quite better compared to exynos ones. Iphone also deserves high price as their processor camera are of unique quality but don't know whats stopping samsung focusing on small key factors for its devices.