Original topic:

Need Manual Pro mode like s10 in s10 lite also

(Topic created on: 03-06-2020 10:21 AM)
subratd
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
There seems to be one of the major camera feature missing in S10 lite as there is no shutter speed adjustment as well as scene adjustments in pro mode which is quite disappointing.
Samsung please help to add this feature so that it will be complete power packed beast phone with best camera features

Pro Mode in S10

Pro mode in S10 lite ( Same as A series) quite disappointing 
40 Comments
BespoKeSoul
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I agree, when they say pro grade camera, they should also include the fully featured pro mode in the S10 Lite
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
😂😂😂
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
But they have added Super Steady Video Mode in UHD (4K) Recording tooo ...

Even Flagships like S10 and S20 still doesn't have this feature..
Sovan_129
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Please Samsung ..add this feature in s10 lite..we need this full fledge manual mode in s10 lite 

subratd
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
S10 and S20 will have this feature soon in next update
0 Likes
Twincam
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

I've stopped buying Samsung phones. my last flagship was the s8 plus and i love it and still using it. Now the new ones are so expensive s20 etc and the lower end phones just done have the camera features i need like pro mode with shutter speed. Even the new s10lite, which i was considering due to it price point and amazing snapdragon chip,  has no shutter speed control. Its sad that samsung is pushing its fanbase to shift to alternative options.

Vasilis_NG
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I'll agree with Twincam, no more Samsung phones. My S7 Edge still beats the **bleep** of every budget phone right now. Even the S10 or 20 have the same battery life of my S7 Edge. I would need to get an Note10+ to get a 4300mhA battery or a S20+ for a 4500 one, and even then the Exynos Chipset ruins the experience for you. 

0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy S

Hi there,

We have noted down the feedback regarding shutter speed adjustment as well as scene adjustments in pro mode feature in Samsung device.

Providing a continued great experience is our first priority. We would take this feedback for further improvements in our upcoming launches.

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

Theotheridiot
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Can that be made available in software update?
0 Likes