Original topic:

My samsung S8 crash pubg mobile even after reset give any solution

(Topic created on: 10-27-2023 10:53 AM)
mankiratrai9
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have Samsung S8 it crash PUBG MOBILE i have tried to run it but it crashes and i have done reset hard reset nothing works
6 Comments
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Tera phone change karne ka time a Gaya
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes,its time to change the phone,if you want good gaming.
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Get M33 5G
0 Likes
vinayshah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
1 more year & u will be able to sell it to London museum for a million £, as an antique.😄😄😄😄😄
0 Likes
vinayshah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm just joking my frnd. But it's good to see people making optimum use of their spending.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue.

Note: PUBG is a third-party application Kindly contact the particular application helpline once to make sure there is no issue from their end.

Clear app cache through Device care:
Settings > Device care > Storage > CLEAN NOW.

Note: To delete files or uninstall apps that you do not use anymore, select a category under USER DATA. Then, tick items to select and tap DELETE or UNINSTALL.

The clear cache memory of a particular application:
Settings > Apps > Now pick the app that you like to clear off the cache memory > Storage > Clear Cache.

Reinstall the App: Galaxy Store apps: Open the Galaxy Store, and then tap Menu (the three horizontal lines) in the upper right corner. Tap My Apps; from the Apps tab, find the missing app and tap the Download icon.

Play Store apps: Open the Play Store, and tap your profile picture. Tap My apps & games, and then tap Library. Find the app you want, and then tap Install.

Galaxy Store apps: Open Galaxy Store, tap the Menu (the three horizontal lines), in the upper left corner, and then tap Updates. From here, you can either tap the circling arrow next to individual apps to update one at a time or tap Update All to install all available updates.

Play Store apps: Open the Play Store, tap, and then tap your profile picture. Tap My apps & games. From here, you can either tap Update next to individual apps or tap Update All to install all available updates.

If the issue still persists kindly report the problems of your Samsung smartphone with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes