Original topic:

My s24 ultra having camera issues

(Topic created on: 04-04-2024 09:00 PM)
sid021990
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
My s24 ultra is not taking good picture.. there is problem in focus while zooming image looking blurry.. zooming while shifting lens is not proper my device is not taking good pictures from rear cameras help
4 Comments
Pallav0024
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Compare with another s24 ultra user or visit samsung store then compare your phone with the demo 1.....if then u also feel the same kindly visit service center
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hahahha, you got this issue so late. We have been experiencing it since Jan 27th 2024.
kishanmak
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Please file a complaint through the Samsung Members App, including an error report and log files related to the issue. We hope that Samsung's team will address and resolve this in the next update. If this solution works for you, please consider accepting it to assist other users as well. To do so, click the three dots in my reply section and select "Accept Solution." Thank you.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue.

Reset the camera settings: Home screen tap on Camera>Settings>Reset settings>Reset.
Clear camera application data: Apps>Camera>Storage>Clear Data
Check app cache: Settings > Apps > Camera> Storage > Clear Cache.

Update the software if available: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

Reset your device: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

If the issue persists, kindly report the problems with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes