Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

My phone S22 ultra is getting lines on screen

(Topic created on: 01-04-2024 12:09 AM)
SafvanParayil
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
My phone S22 ultra is getting lines on screen after update it has no physical or liqid damage ..
[

How can you buy a Samsung phone after paying such a high price? [03/01, 11:25 am] Samsung Support: Anchit Monga has joined the session

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JATIN_JVA
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I think you should call costumer care of Samsung or visit the visit the nearest Samsung smart cafe

View solution in context

10 Comments
Solution
JATIN_JVA
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I think you should call costumer care of Samsung or visit the visit the nearest Samsung smart cafe
SafvanParayil
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
But phone not under warranty , warranty finished last September
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
My dear complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace/repair it's free of cost. Thanks.
Galaxy S
You need to get the screen replaced go to there service center and tell them it happened after update.
Insist you need a solution and you won't pay because there's no physical damage.
SafvanParayil
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
They asking money for replace
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Be insistfull tell them you need to talk to there manager because its not your fault and at the same time also escalate a formal complaint to samsung using your email id
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Can't see the green line in the photo that you have posted. Has it really got it?
SafvanParayil
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Check thisIMG-20240103-WA0003_1000730837_1704244743.jpgIMG-20240103-WA0003_1000730830_1704244737.jpg
0 Likes
TSeries
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Wait 6 months and I will join your problem with my S23 Ultra.🤣
Send a mail to CEO helpdesk.
Send pics of your phone physical condition and problem.
Samsung will provide free screen replacement.