Original topic:

Memory card speed slow

(Topic created on: a week ago)
tusharkabir
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Suddenly my samsung memory card speed is too slowed. I don't know what is the issue. before I get about 50 to 90 MBps speed but now 1.1 to 2.6 MBps only. its samsung A2 v30 256gb memory card. I'm using S20fe5g.
0 Likes
3 Comments
Akash11110000
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Yesss
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue.

Reinsert the Memory card: To remove the memory card follow the below steps:

Step 1: Before removing the memory card, first, unmount it for safe removal.
On the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Device maintenance > Storage > More option > Storage settings > SD card > Unmount.

Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the tray to loosen the tray.
Note: Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device may be damaged.

Step 2: Pull out the tray gently from the tray slot.
Step 3: Remove the memory card.
Step 4: Insert the tray back into the tray slot.

Note: Please ensure that the memory card is not removed while the device is transferring or accessing information.

Doing so can cause data to be lost or corrupted or damage to the memory card or device.
Samsung is not responsible for losses that result from the misuse of damaged memory cards, including the loss of data.

Restart the device and check.
Note: If you use the Fingerprint security feature, the phone will require your backup password to unlock after rebooting.

Restart the device. Path: Press & hold the power key> Restart>Restart.

Kindly format your Memory card once.

In case the issue still occurs, please visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
tusharkabir
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I have checked this card in my pc, write failed. Have to reach customer service.
0 Likes