Many problems after the August security patch

(Topic created on: 08-28-2020 10:24 PM)
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
1)Firstly the annoying green tint issue its still not fixed 
2) slow charging speeds than usual its taking almost 1½ hours to charge
3)The battery drain is so fast after the update and previously it can easily breeze me through 1½ day even while gaming but now it hardly gives 7 hours to 8 hours of screen on time 
4) Still no proper pro mode for s10 lite 
5) Most ridiculous for phone of this price is that after the update it lacks the hdr consistency for the main lens but for macro and ultra wide its super consistent and quick and one more to mention there is shutter lag too 😑😑

Look in the above picture there is no HDR consistency 

I've tried on many subjects and many scenery but still at the end there is no HDR applied to the pic

Like test it your self my friend there is clear difference between the ultra wide lens and the main lens 
The colors are much better in ultra wide 

Hope Samsung fixes this soon 

And regarding one ui 2.5 update I don't think us s10 lite uses gonna benefit that much from this update cause the main highlights of this update is 
- wireless dex (We don't even have support for             wired dex)
- enhanced pro video mode (we don't even have          proper pro mode )
- better Samsung notes with voice recorder (we in      fact got this already but no voice recording) 
- support for Android 10 gestures for third party          launchers 
- improved edge panel (this is only things we can        expect to get improved) 

I don't why but s10 lite is still treated not so good and interms of updates it slow but also very buggy like they even disturb the properly functioning features 
 Slow charging after June update 
 green tint after July update
 Lack of HDR consistency after August update 🥴

I hope Samsung fixes these issues soon and get back the s10 lite full potential back

Cheers🤞
5 Comments
Chadz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
you are lucky your phone is still charging, mine stopped charging and is lying around completely dead. The issue started with slow charging which eventually went towards no charging.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I too feel Samsung is not addressing it's consumers. The monthly updates are pointless if they are not fixing the issues. I would have gone with one plus but due to negativity towards chinese companies I ended up with Samsung.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
karan2791
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
s10 plus battery backup is very poor aftet august patch update please samsung do something ... sot is reduced to 5 hours only
0 Likes
DebrajS10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
This update shows us that our device is not safe .. our privacy is not safe anymore in Samsung... ... Samsung developers can access our device any time and can do anything they want ...
0 Likes