Original topic:

Major problem with optical in display fingerprint scanner

(Topic created on: 06-22-2021 12:46 PM)
SpaceTime
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
I have S20 FE 5G ..and I got to know that for all Samsung devices having optical in display fingerprint scanner the eye comfort shield/blue light does not work in lock screen. In fact, the color balance is not even warm. This really hurts the eye in night/low light conditions.

Earlier I have used K20 Pro which also has optical fingerprint scanner (obviously not this fast) but their implementation is different. Fisrt a swipe is required to open the enter password screen and this page is dark tinted where we get the fingerprint option also. 

So Samsung can definitely implement something similar.
Meanwhile please share any alternative solution if anyone have.
11 Comments
Maulin3001
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Plz wait next update wait.....
SpaceTime
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Are you sure?😎
0 Likes
Maulin3001
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Ya
SpaceTime
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Thanks 👍
0 Likes
Maulin3001
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Wc
knight_samir
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Disable Always On Fingerprint option and enable double tap to unlock then u can double tap and then use fingerprint
SpaceTime
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
This didn't helped.. Samsung has deliberately done this for that extra quick reading of the fingerprint.. better they can give an option.. warm tone with trade off for the speed.. I am okay with that .. ideally side mounted fingerprint is best ..
0 Likes
knight_samir
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am also rooting for samsung to fix screen unlocking when in pocket , although the Accidental touch prote tion is On it does not work. This is really annoying
0 Likes
SpaceTime
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Try to calibrate the proximity sensor..see if that works
0 Likes