Original topic:

#LoveforS - A journey from S2 to S22

(Topic created on: 01-27-2023 10:48 PM)
SpaceTime
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Galaxy S2 - I wished to buy this phone on 2011. But due to budget constraints I could never buy.

Galaxy S3 - Designed for humans. I doubted myself to be a human that time :D.. jokes apart again budget issue.

Galaxy S4 - First time price of S series had fallen below 20K and I got the privilege to buy this baby. Absolutely loved the screen and camera.

Galaxy S5 - I was still using S4. (Wish again waterproof phones can be built with replacable battery)

Galaxy S6 - I had bought this but had to sell off due to pink tint screen issue. It was a real frustrating time. Looong story.

Galaxy S7 to S9 - I decided to shift for other brands.

Galaxy S10 to S21 - Still decided on other brands as Snapdragon processor was missing.

Galaxy S20 FE 5G - With Snapdragon bought that instantly. This devices has it's own pros and cons.

Galaxy S22+ - Now Samsung did some right thing. I bought specially for the ultrasonic fingerprint, Long term support and many other pros.

Ultra Models - Still a dream.😀

With every new Samsung phones .. those over the horizon ringtones brings fresh nostalgia.

2 Comments
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I have an S22 Ultra and trust me it is not worth the money..

Samsung Optimization is A$$ and so is their 5000 Mah Battery.

I used S3 , S4 , S8 , S10 and S20 Plus and now using S22 Ultra and performance wise it is way way better than all the other models I mentioned maybe due to Snapdragon Processor , Faster storage type and faster RAM type.

But as I mentioned Battery life is A$$.
0 Likes
SpaceTime
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Well you may check this link..this may be helpful -

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Another-battery-saving-tips/td-p/12605443

Don't forget to check the comments..
0 Likes