Original topic:

July update S23

(Topic created on: 08-18-2023 05:59 AM)
S23forjeet
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Received July security patch, however, the camera blur issue still exists. Feeling unlucky! 😞
8 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
July update didn't fix any of the bugs introduced in June update. Camera issue is there, battery issue is there. Call screen issue is there. Slow wifi
0 Likes
ANKITnain
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
It is not blur. It is big sensor size. Which has narror focal length. DSLR behaves same way. It wont be fixed as it is impossible
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

1: Check the physical condition of your camera lens. if the camera lens is broken or scratchy then please visit the nearest service centre.

2: Check camera lens cleaning: Please check there is no laminated or tempered glass pasted on the camera. Use a microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt, and dust from the camera lens.

3: Reset camera settings: Camera >> Settings >> Reset Settings >> Tap on Reset

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
S23forjeet
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Useless, worthless robotic response
0 Likes
prax_si
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Did August update solve it ?!
0 Likes
S23forjeet
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Kind of, bit I need more time to test so that I can be sure about that
S23forjeet
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes, it is resolved, confirmed after testing
prax_si
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Great to hear !! Even I faced the issue with my device then I replaced it got a new one . Didn't have any issue the new one . Some we're saying it was an hardware issue so replaced it
0 Likes