Original topic:

Issue while sending videos from my S22 Ultra in whatsapp Version 2.24.9.33

(Topic created on: 04-30-2024 01:28 AM)
HemanthReddyM
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I'm trying to send the video that has to from my s22 ultra through WhatsApp and I'm getting this message Continuously "Can't send this video. Choose a different video and try again". Even downloaded videos from instagram also not able to send but it is working of some sends from their phone to my phone and if i forward it, it is sending without any issue.

I tried several ways to fix this issue by contacting WhatsApp support team but no use.

Even I tried reinstalling WhatsApp several times but no use.

Any suggestions to fix this?

18 Comments
Amit0960
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
This is my last option friend
0 Likes
Amit0960
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Amit0960
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Amit0960
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I give you proof.
0 Likes
HemanthReddyM
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
But those videos are related to green line issue
0 Likes
Amit0960
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Haan mere pass ishse pahle Samsung a50s tha ushka motherboard kharab ho gaya Tha update ke baad
0 Likes
Amit0960
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Aur problem jo bhi ho bro hota hai sab software update ya security update ke baad ishliye kabhi mat Karo.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps:

Check app Cache: Settings> Device care> Storage> Clean now.
Note: To delete files or uninstall apps that you do not use anymore, select a category under USER DATA. Then, tick items to select and tap DELETE or UNINSTALL.

Clear cache memory of a particular application: Settings> Apps> Now pick the app that you like to clear off the cache memory> Storage> Clear Cache.

Kindly check your device network once.

Keep your apps updated: Developers often release updates to improve their app's performance and compatibility. It is highly recommended to keep the apps on your device up to date.

Galaxy Store apps: Open Galaxy Store, tap the Menu (the three horizontal lines), in the upper left corner, and then tap Updates. From here, you can either tap the circling arrow next to individual apps to update one at a time or tap Update All to install all available updates.

Play Store apps: Open the Play Store, tap, and then tap your profile picture. Tap My apps & games. From here, you can either tap Update next to individual apps or tap Update All to install all available updates.

Update device software (If available): Settings > Software update > Download and install > Checking for software update > Software update available > Download > Downloading updates > Install now.

You can reset your device by following the steps from the below link.
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

In case the issue still occurs, kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Lekhwani
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
2 days ago. I faced similar issue in sending a recorded video. But now it seems to be fixed.