Original topic:

How to downgrade from Android 12 to 11.

(Topic created on: 01-26-2022 08:15 PM)
skeptikal_ujar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung has brought nightmare in the form of android 12 and I have started to hate my phone because of the same. How do I roll it back??? Please help
Galaxy S
Samsung S20 FE5g
0 Likes
VedhaKumar
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Go To Service Center And Update Once And Issue Could Solve.
Rohit 687
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Why need to go service center to update when u can update your self.

0 Likes
DrZipZwan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I recently acquired S20 FE 5G, more than anough for my needs. Not a gamer, browsing and a bit tweaking phone to my personal experience...
I was actually doing fine with my old S7e with amazing custom Rom... a fresh flash every 6 month, and fresh as new, and **bleep** speedy.
On the paper, 2020 to 2022 devices are beats (spec are insane, CPU and so on), and nothing wrong about that, when freshly out of the box.

After 2/3 days, when you start to install your apps, problems are following, crazy Ram and CPU consuption... and you say, wait that phone is supposed to be much faster than my previous phone of 2017 ??
Samsung and its boatloader are the main culpit!! Not everybody need all that, anyway... that why we are here.
So yeah a dowgrade is one solution!!! 

About the downgrade, their is always risk of brick, but do your homeworks before to jump into it, and everything should be fine. Their are plenty of tuto around, basically all S20 to S21 models use same procedure. I am also collecting infos, to jump into downgrade process...

https://www.getdroidtips.com/downgrade-samsung-s21-ultra
yeah it is S21, but as said, it is the same for our S20 FE 5G...

Tips: you going to need to enter into Download mode. here is my technique:

Turn off the phone, wait few second, and then connect the phone to PC, you should see charging process start, and poucentage going on, wait for it to go off (about 10 sec), and then push Vol + & Vol - together, boom into Download Mode, it asks you if you are sure, and push Vol + to confirm and upload your Rom with Odin.
About brick fear, always keep on your PC last available Rom for your phone model, just in case. Downloadable with Frija or SamFirm.

0 Likes
sanjitabiswas
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S

They fixed nothing i updated last week 

19th june let's see what's new in one ui 4.1 . It is a nightmare. So many bugs and battery issue. And before I could cast my tv with Google home and chrome cast now it's not working. I tried the samsung to mirror Device 23 failed attempt.

I am tired of this no downgrade option so revert through PC. Which I didn't understand how to

0 Likes
user963
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Not possible to downgrade to 11 u should wait for sometime before updating your smartphone u should see some YouTube videos to ensure there are any bugs or not phone is working smoothly or not

If you like my answer click on 3 dots and accept my solution
0 Likes
arindamb89
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Go for custom ROM.
0 Likes
DrZipZwan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Ultimate Solution! 98% unecessary bootloader gone!

0 Likes
captainjdp
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

It's really sad that Samsung released this pile of **bleep**.. also referred to as Android 12. 

My phone was working fine and I was enjoying using it, 6 Gb RAM, 5G, all fine. 

Now it is essentially useless, it freezes and reboots randomly all the time. I already tried a factory reset and uninstalled most apps etc but no way, the problem is still there.

So now I reluctantly will attempt an Android downgrade...  And know that when it comes to replace my phone, after almost 15 year of using Samsung phones, I will finally give in and buy an iPhone. Samsung is just **bleep** in the way it tests stuff.

DrZipZwan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Did you managed to downgrade?? to which version were you able to reach??

0 Likes