Original topic:

Highly heating s20fe while using video calling on whatsapp

(Topic created on: 04-10-2021 08:38 AM)
amit151
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
When i use video calling on whatsapp my mobile is heating very fast and automatic cut my call because of heating....and also my phone not charge when i using my phne
8 Comments
Galaxy S
Kindly take a backup of WhatsApp uninstall and install than try, if the problem persists that you need to format the device. Also pls try using a headphone or earphone while making a call, let me know if any of above works
0 Likes
sunny86t
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I wont help . Its due to exynos processor
0 Likes
amit151
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
So what can i do...please give me best solution for it
0 Likes
Swetabh_Singh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I too have s20 fe... there isn't any proper solution since the exynos 990 is plagued with heating issue... all i can suggest is to turn on the battery saving and then call... since then the processor wont be going nuts as quick as it was before..
0 Likes
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Intensive Camera Use Can Overheat Phones

Phones with top-quality video cameras can end up overheating. This doesn't happen in all cases, and typically depends on some other factors:

Selected resolution and frame rate
Screen brightness
Environmental temperature.

It's normal, You are using camera and internet at the same time, this process takes much power
0 Likes
SamPro
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
This is normal. Use any phone with any processor, it will heat and drain battery. Even M51 which is being considered as 2020 monster also drains battery with few mins of talk through whatsap video. So no big deal. More advanced technology you use, more effect on battery, more heat it dessipates.
0 Likes
im_pr123
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Wrong.i have my second redmi phone redmi note 10 pro .no any heating issue i have faced...so i decide i will never bye..Samsung radddar phone in future...
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes