Original topic:

Heating issues

(Topic created on: 04-02-2020 11:07 PM)
Teshu25
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Samsung S series lovers. It's been 2 month for me to using s9plus. I just don't want to say it but the device is heating alot, literally even more than Xiaomi devices.
Also I am facing lag here. I just want to know your experience and what all things I can do. So that this heating won't happen.
Please suggest something. 
6 Comments
Pravar1875
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Bro, you can just go to the settings of your S9 and optimize the phone. It will clear all the trouble and your phone will be fresh. It will check if everything component of your phone is working well. I am sure this will help you. 🙏
0 Likes
Teshu25
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
man I do it everyday but it's of no use
0 Likes
Bhava003
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Same problem in my s10 plus
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
and I am facing a typical problem...basically I use iris to unlock my phone....but after clicking a photo...when I am trying to unlock my device with iris scaner..,,the area of iris turning into dark pinkish black....but how it's possible I am not understanding because iris camera is totally different which is situated aside ir light only
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
try greenify app
or
use Samsung support copy paste answer methods linked below

For heating issue follow the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1119803
1- Make sure that 20% internal storage is free for which clear the RAM memory and storage of device (Settings > Device care > Memory/Storage > Clean Now).
2- Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).
0 Likes
manohar7
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

It's because of Exynos processor. USA, china, Korea get Snapdragon processor. We are not getting the same phone as the American reviewers, but we are paying same price for inferior device.
0 Likes