Original topic:

Heat up while charging

(Topic created on: 05-10-2022 02:10 PM)
firstTimeSamsungUser
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I bought new s20 fe 5g phone. It is heating up while charging and using simultaneously.  What should I do? 
9 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
1) you should not ideally use it while charging.
2) even without using, it will heat on charging if the fast charging is turned on.
3) Turn off fast charging to avoid heating.
Galaxy S
Thank you for your response.

I am using adaptor provided in box. That is supposed to be 15w right? So, how is that fast charging?

Sorry, if I this is basic stuff known to everyone.. I am a bit new and not aware of different aspects..
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
That is fast charging for Samsung and you can turn it off by going to device care,.battery, more battery settings, and fast charging. There will be no more heating but obviously charging will take more time then.
Galaxy S
Hi, disabling fast charging solved heating issue while charging. Thank you so much for help.

But, there is still heating issue while watching lecture classes on Byju's app. It's not minor heating that can be ignored. Heating too much..
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Is the room temperature above 35 degrees? Anyway, try clearing the app cache of that app before watching vidoes. It may help.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
One would think getting a S series would give good enough cache management for the user to do these things manually..
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Well, I am not supporting the brand here. Just suggesting a solution that may or may not work. Ideally, none of this should be needed. Like, why would we need to turn off fast charging when we literally paid for these features. But, we are not living in an ideal world.
0 Likes
Ved1992
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Heat jyada hi ho raha hain.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hn
0 Likes