Original topic:

Green tint on screen after update software S9+

(Topic created on: 11-25-2020 10:02 PM)
Maprang
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I’ve just found my S9+ screen turning to be green tint color after update latest firmware on 22 Nov.

I quite believe it not cause from hardware but come from the error of latest firmware as found many users found at the same problem in Thailand club.

So, what should I do with this problem. I’m very disappointed with Samsung mobile phone. 

B2B1ACF1-B351-47E9-BCC2-0E8E662A2BB0.png940B7211-89B1-4797-A271-3FCB51C4985E.jpeg

0 Likes
2 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
gaya display.....update simply mobile data ya wifi se karte ho kya ? the firmware must have to flash via service center or Odin or installation of software through smart switch or smart cafe is recommended bro because samsung provides non A/B partition type ota not like other company hence software loop hole can do anything mysterious
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report)along with screenshots, short videos and error log file, so that we can assist you accordingly.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes