Original topic:

Green line got appears on my S21FE mobile after april month software update

(Topic created on: 05-04-2024 08:12 PM)
Rohith_4u
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi all,

Without any external damage yesterday suddenly I got green line in my S21FE mobile. I was thinking to use this mobile for longer and i feel guilty of trusting samsung India, Regretting for buying samsung mobiles
11 Comments
Satya0307
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Many customers are facing same issue, due to which haven't updated it. So far it's fine.
KishoreKD
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Exynos or Snapdragon ?
0 Likes
Rohith_4u
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Exynos
KishoreKD
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Please approach samsung service center
0 Likes
Rohith_4u
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Already approached,
They saying after warranty period screen replacement will be chargeable
And also they said s21fe is not in the free screan replacement policy.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Many people suffer from this issue
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace/repair it's. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
Rohith_4u
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Approached service center after reporting to the samsung customer support
0 Likes
prashantw511
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Dear Sir/Madam,

I recommend that you review the news articles published by various newspapers and news channels. As a working journalist, I am familiar with the process and understand the significance of PR events and how they can influence public perception.

The articles suggest that Samsung India may have intentionally disseminated misleading and false information through newspapers, which could be considered deceptive to customers. It is important to note that business relies on trust and the value of the company's reputation.

Sincerely,
[PrashantWaghmare]
Mantralaya Ani Vidhimandal Varthar Sangh ( President )
Executive Editor
Dainik Lokshahi
0 Likes