Original topic:

Glichy update of samsung galaxy S8

(Topic created on: 06-01-2018 11:29 PM)
sufs
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Got a may 2018 security update in india on 29th of May 2018 and after that i can notice heavy lags all day ,also the display became pixelated , earlier time it was so smooth and cristal clear images and apps its just wow, camera become worst

anyone experiencing the same?

please help me to forward this msg to samsung developers so they can fix in june security patch
0 Likes
10 Comments
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
nope phone works like a new phone, may update is better than the last update, no lags, the camera is good now. everything is fine, still I couldn't find any issues. only solution for you take backup, visit the service centre and ask them to flash os every thing will be fine.
0 Likes
sufs
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
thank you so much for your suggestion will visit the sevice center, would you experience the image and videos become grainy after update?
0 Likes
HassanSarwar
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I experience the same. I got my phone flashed 2 times and nothing happened. Its not a hardware issue its totally a software issue which can only be fixed via FOTA
0 Likes
sufs
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
did you visit service centre for flashing or have done on your own via odin
0 Likes
HassanSarwar
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i visited but nothing happened
0 Likes
sufs
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
and what the service centre reprsentative say to you
0 Likes
sufs
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I hope it will go after an update because it ruined the beauty of phone , this was first happened with my galaxy note 4 and now this, better to buy pixel or one plus, this one will be my last samsung if it's not get fixed
0 Likes
sufs
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
and what they said bro?
0 Likes
HassanSarwar
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
they said that it should go after a s/w update
0 Likes