Original topic:

Galaxy S22 Ultra Review - A New Premium Standard

(Topic created on: 07-14-2022 11:36 AM)
CrazyBoy28
★★
Options
Galaxy S

Samsung has set a new standard of premium by merging the best of unrivalled power of the Note series and the pro-grade camera and performance of the S series called Galaxy S22 Ultra.

Design:

Galaxy Ultra looks very much like the Note20 Ultra, But the design of the S22 Ultra is very premium. The edges are curved in the front and back, which feel great to hold in my hand. The beautiful frosted glass finish that does a pretty good job of hiding fingerprints. 

Display:

The S22 Ultra has a 6.8-inch Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X display and refresh rate support up to 120Hz. It has a peak brightness of 1750 nits, which is currently the highest in any smartphone display, and I have to say, the brightness is impressive. In direct harsh sunlight, I faced no issues with legibility, both when reading text and watching media.

Camera:

It can capture photos and Videos that’s instantly post worthy in any lighting conditions. In good lighting conditions, the primary camera produces beautiful shots. Lots of detail and the skin tones were really nice. Portrait shots are really impressive.

3x Portrait

3x Portrait

Macro Mode

108MP

0.6x

1x

3x

10x

30x

100x

Nightography

Nightography

100x

Due to limitation of file size to upload, can't attach videos in this post

Battery:

With the display set to 1440p and adaptive 120Hz, Wi-Fi and 4G LTE always on, and with medium to heavy apps, I was able to get 5.5 hours of screen on-time. On most days, I could use the S22 Ultra without needing to charge it until the end of the day.

Conclusion:

This is my first Flagship Device from Samsung. The phone has a stunning display, a great camera, offers lots of performance and features, and has a good battery life. The built-in S-Pen is an added bonus for those who want the functionality of a Galaxy Note.
10 Comments
uk1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
👌
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Thank you
Galaxy S
Ok 👍
Galaxy S
👍🏽
Galaxy S
Is is better then Pixel or S22+? 😛
Galaxy S
😅 Far Better than Pixel🥲
saarang007
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
As your first flagship device from Samsung, you will definitely enjoy it...it's worth it👍🏻

But as a long time Note user from many years, I got Note 20 Ultra when it was available at a nice deal because it justified the cost more due to sd card support, MST support for quick payments with phone...both of which are not there starting from S21 series itself.
Also, the speaker quality of Note 20 Ultra (and S21 Ultra) is much better than S22 Ultra. It's a surprise but side by side comparisons clearly show the difference.

Other than that, no doubt it's the best.
Enjoy your flagship device!
Galaxy S
Yeah, thank you
0 Likes
emonjjkj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Nice
0 Likes