Original topic:

Galaxy S21+ gaming performance query

(Topic created on: 06-11-2021 01:02 PM)
dixit017
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I am using s21+ exynos 2100 for past couple weeks. What surprising part is i have to run all games at power saver mode and they run overall smooth 60 fps. I would like to know why CPU is not utilizing its full power. And why fortnite is still lagging while s21+ has mali g78 along with cortex x1 core in cpu and gpu respectively. Need answers.
Another query in slow motion videos are shuttering litterly. What is the issue with it?

Thanks & Regards, 
Dixit Patel
13 Comments
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Turn off the power saver mode. It reduces 70% of the CPU performance
dixit017
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yesh but gameplay feels not smooth. That's why some one youtube suggest to use it with powersaver mode.
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Put your game booster settings to performance mode.

Power saver off ... background usage for the particular game app - turn off

And which youtuber says to play games with power saver mode ??? Woh mahaan
hoga ....

Have seen a lot of youtube playing games with S21 series perfectly and even 2100 is way better processor than the Previous Gen exynos 990.... so optimise your device and enjoy bro
dixit017
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I know bro. You should try and play game with power saving mode. You will get results what I get. Both COD and PUBG mobile
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I play on performance mode in game booster and I play pubg with either HD graphics and High frame rate .... that was the default setting in my M31 ... COD also plays smoothly in the default HD settings .... power saver ki zaroorat nahi padi ... already 6000Mah ka battery hai
0 Likes
dixit017
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
M31 is equipped with Exynos 9611 i think. It will.run smoothly on high frame rate on HD graphics. Try to play smooth+extreme where you device will trading blows with fps vs cpu and gpu.
0 Likes
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Okay will try that then... hope so it will play that well too ....
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Don't you face any heating issues whike playing pubg at high settings??
dixit017
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Facing but using vero forza cooler and phone runs super smooth.
0 Likes