Original topic:

Galaxy S21 FE Exynos Version is laggy

(Topic created on: 03-14-2022 08:13 AM)
Seanus
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi. Will there be an upcoming update for this phone? Bought this few days back. And also i have complaints with its performance and battery. 
About performance, everytime i am playing a game( mobile legends) it will lag after like 3minutes of use and It has a persistent frame drops until the end of the game.
Next is the battery. Battery is very poor. It is gradually reducing the percentage after a minute or two of use. 
Need help. Thanks!
14 Comments
afmile
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Hi, I'm with the same problem than you brother. Let's hope they fix it soon. Im trying to switch over to Samsung just for it's galaxy watch 4, coming from all iphone + apple watch ecosystem, and found myself lagging the hell out of s21 FE. 

Aldopangestu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi any updates on this issue just got the s21 fe 2 days ago and yes it is laggy as hell playing mobile legend even in the lowest setting , but everything else works just fine. When Will it get fixed???

Seanus
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same here. Let's wait for the update cause based from what i have read online, the january patch update fixes these problems.
0 Likes
Seanus
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Finally received the january update for the s21 fe 3days ago. And I can say that the gaming performance did improved.
0 Likes
Sniper77
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have complain about the Samsung service center , I have s21 ultra now one month in the work shop and nothing ,if the parts not available why they don't give me new phone like apple ?!!!!
0 Likes