Original topic:

Galaxy S10 Exynos! very bad battery life! and no updates and support Samsung

(Topic created on: 09-19-2019 12:46 PM)
dhruvbobra
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have bought galaxy s10 for better battery life by selling my 2 year old iPhone X with SOT of 4hrs 30 min which I felt was bad so I bought s10 which worst than 2 year old iPhone X having SOT of 4 hrs infavt sometimes 3hrs and 30 min (S10).have used s7edge previously had great battery life on that faith I bought S10 Exynos. I must say I made a huge mistake by selling my iPhone X! And got stuck with this piece of crap SAMSUNG GALAXY S10! had given my phone in service centre their reports says phone is perfect with no issues! That means this phone is worst than a 2 year old iPhone X ! No doubt why iPhone is iPhone!! Next I will buy iPhone and never ever switching back to SAMSUNG!!! PLEASE GUYS DONT BUY THIS SCAM AND BAD PRODUCT! very disappointed Samsung! You just lost a customer! And will make sure people my contact doesn't fall for Samsung products!!! 
18 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
what about selfie camera? 🤣🤣Samsung just killed it
dhruvbobra
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
😆my regrets is at another level!😂😂
TheUltraBoi
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I have used Galaxy S10+ Exynos 9820 Version .. infact in that I got best battery optimization ever .. It was so power efficient and it could easily get me through a day with still 20% or so left .. While Playing Pubg and watching videos frequently through the day ,it still gave me around 20-26% at night .. so I guess With smaller screen form and 3400-3500 mah battery I guess it should do way better than iphones even the XS Max .. There might some issues with background apps that are running and optimizing of some apps .. coz i have lots of friends using the s10 for just gaming and they have not complained even once regarding the battery of it.. so your device needs to get checked mate !
0 Likes
dhruvbobra
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
morning 8:45am 100%! afternoon 2:12 pm 44%
0 Likes
Galaxy S
just optimise your setting and it would be great
0 Likes
dhruvbobra
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have got it checked in Samsung service center they say it's all okay! but it's **bleep** up! and I don't even play any games ! my display is also at fHD+ still battery is **bleep** up
0 Likes
TheUltraBoi
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
see make one thing very clear the service centre guys are of no use .. whywould they hear any flaws about their own company and why would they waste time as per their mindset on a problem that they think is your own problem that you are not getting good battery life.. so they will not help until there's some major physical damage trust me
0 Likes
TheUltraBoi
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yup that's true that we indeed pay a huge amount so definitely and supposedly we should not be using any power saving methods.. But we can't do nothing about except for finding some tricks and accepting those from our own sides.
0 Likes
TheUltraBoi
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
ya i have checked you hardly use heavy apps .. so man I think you should try resetting the phone once and keep the battery Optimization at adaptive power saving mode if it's there, i think that is only way to get more battery life if you have kept FHD resolution then definitely u should get good SOT and battery life.. if that doesn't help then you should probably wait for the sept update that might help