Original topic:

Fraud by Samsung service center

(Topic created on: 10-27-2020 11:27 PM)
inogroFaraz
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I bought S9 and it was under warranty when screen was not working okay. Service center did the fraud and said Device is previously opened somewhere outside. Samsung is very bad company. I was a loyal customer of Samsung and bought every year new mobile. But now I don't trust Samsung. Don't buy Samsung. 

Faraz-9958444044
mail- mfaraz8390@gmail.com
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
launch a complain to consumers forum
inogroFaraz
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
thanks. lawyer is making legal notice then we will lodge a complaint in consumer forum also
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes if some service center denied then this is only the process to teach a lesson to them
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you kindly call us on 1800 40 SAMSUNG (7267864), 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864) or email us at support.india@samsung.com. So that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

inogroFaraz
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
we already contacted but nothing is done
0 Likes
fevogel
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

The Samsung repair center in New Jersey is a ripoff.  I sent a tablet to be repaired over 6 weeks ago, and I keep on getting the run around.  I get conflicting information from each agent I speak to.  After being charge a repair service, I was then told that they had not gotten to my tablet yet.

I asked that the repair ticket be cancelled and that my tablet be returned.  I will keep you updated on whether I ever received the tablet back.  I am very disappointed in this company.  From now on, it is Apple all the way.

fevogel
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I finally received my tablet back "repaired" per an email.  UPS delivered it today, and the tablet still does not charge AT ALL!!!  What  a scam.  Samsung had the nerve to list all the supposed testing they did no the tablet.  It is actually worse now than when I sent it in for repair.

My advice is DO NOT buy anything from Samsung.  I will be purchasing a IPad Air tomorrow from Costco.  For $100.00 dollars more you can get an excellent product that will be supported by Apple.  Good bye Samsung.  I hope to never have to deal with you again.

0 Likes